Is Your Website Pulling It’s Own Weight?
Tuesday, October 16, 2012 from 9:30 until 11:30 a.m.
Cost: $35/ $50 for non-members
Where: Chamber Office, Fenwick Island
Presenter Damien Golden, Owner and Creative Director of iKANDE Advertising, has over 15 years experience in advertising, marketing and graphic design. Damien works with clients throughout the United States and abroad working with an array of different industries including home building, real estate, entertainment, hospitality, music, renewable energy, and many othersShe has designed and built dozens of websites, from simple brochure websites, to e-commerce sites as well as sites utilizing multi-user interfaces.
A brochure website -VS- a business generating website
- How to Measure the Success of a website
- How Search Engine Optimization (SEO) really works
- How to plan for a site that attracts the right prospects
An informative website
- How to plan out a highly usable site that hooks prospects
- The balance between information design and visual design
- Communicating effectively with your target market throughout the web development process
- Content strategy definition and implementation
- The role of your marketing plan
An engaging website
- Your website as a guide for prospects
- A navigable website
- What a call to action is and why they are important
- Social media, leads and analytics
- Using Google Analytics for performance
3 practical tools attendees will learn:
- How your website can generate business.
- How to make your call to action engaging.
- How your site can be optimized for search engines.